torsdag den 4. februar 2010

Push yourself!


So I know I'm not supposed to lose weight when I'm in recovery, but I just cant help it!

I'm going on the cabbage soup diet today and till Sunday, plus working out every day. I really want to lose the weight I have gained through the last couple of weeks. I'm at 135lbs at the moment and I really want to get down to 120/110 by the time March comes around.

Yesterday I joined the gym right across my building and I really pushed myself to the limit! It felt amazing! I ran 3km and rowed 1 and then did some weights. It was so so nice to feel how I use my muscles. I didn't eat all that much either. 3 slices of wholegrain bread with fish and chicken, 1/2 a club sandwich (light), 2 bananas, 1 bonbon and some red wine. I think that was okay, not perfect but no binged so I'm happy -for now.
Love Cille

1 kommentar:

  1. I don't think I'll ever reach a day when I think, "Okay... I don't have to worry about gaining. I can gain. It's okay."

    I hope your cabbage soup is scrumptious.

    SvarSlet