tirsdag den 20. april 2010

The naughty list




This is the lists of which I try to keep close in my everyday, and if I'm on a diet I just reorganise some goodie-stuff to the naughty list (ex. like jam, nuts, honey).


Of course both lists depends on my mood and situation, and this is just on top of my head.


Naughty list:

FASTFOOD!!

Chocolate

Ice cream

Candy

Cream

Pure sugar

Cake

Pastry

Cereal

Rice

Pasta

White bread

Butter

"Salt"

Fatty sliced cheese/meat (everything with over 200kcal per 100g)

Fatty meat (like pork/bacon)

Alcohol

Ketchup

Mayo

dressing

Sauce

Oil

Regular soda

Chocolate milk

Fat milk

Fat yoghurt




Goodie list:


Water/tea

Coffee

Skim milk

Diet soda

Veggies

Fruit

Nuts

Whole grain bread

Yoghurt (under 3,5% fat)

Honey

Jam

Pesto (as butter)

Lean sliced cheese/meat

Fish

Seafood

Turkey/chicken

Egg

Diet quick noddles

NUPO

Light margarine

vitamins/supplements




Love Cille

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar