tirsdag den 3. marts 2009

New diet!

Okay second day on the blog.
Today I am planning on caching up on all my homework, work out, get my new shoes from the store, go shopping for my new diet (master cleansing/lemonade diet) and I’m goanna return my (late)books to the library. I am stressing out! I guess growing up really does sucks. Anyway, as I said, I am going on the MASTER CLEANSING diet for tree days only. I know it isn’t very long, but if I am on the diet for more then tree-four days, I’m goanna break down, and all my hunger would have been in vain.
For those of you, who are not familiar with the lemonade diet, here is a quick induction: When you are on the diet all your meals consist of a liquid citrus mix (which is very easy to make). You drink about 8-10 glasses a day, and every morning it really good to drink a cup of laxative tea.
Here is the mix recipe:

· The juice from half a lemon
· A small dash of cayenne pepper (and be careful with the pepper, it really strong!)
· Two tablespoons of maple syrup
· And about 1,5L water

I’ve heard from the documentary “Super slim me” that a lot of models are using the cleansing as a tool to loose weight fast, so I am goanna give it a shot.
Anyhow, wish me luck ; )

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar