torsdag den 17. december 2009

What a wonderful feeling!




Well, good morning everyone! It’s a lovely day today! I am officially feeling all “rainbows and lollypops” today! Why? I’ll tell ya’ dolls! IT’S ALMOST CHRISTMAS !!

Huh?
Jep you heard me, it’s almost Christmas, and I am so excited! Not because of the traditionally Christmas feast (obviously). Not because of the presents (okay maybe just a little bit because of the presents). But because it’s snowing and life is finally going to turn out great for me! –Or at least I believe that it will, right at this moment. I. Feel. Happy!!
Oh that’s such a nice wonderful fantastic feeling! Christmas. New years. A new beginning. I feel like I can do anything today! I have a completely white canvas (metaphorically speaking), and I can paint my life as I want! I can make my life a master piece!

Heh, no, I didn’t up my dose of anti-depressions today. I have absolutely no idea why I feel so warm and fuzzy inside this particular Thursday.

I wish you all a wonderful day!
And remember, if your day sucks; "it could be worse" :D


Love

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar