tirsdag den 15. december 2009

Tick tack


My brain is porridge... Mealted, overcooked, slimey porridge... I am so tired. And whats strage, I haven't done "today's good deed". I haven't done ANYTHING really... Sigh, I hate those days. You wake up and before you know it the day is long gone and you haven't done shit.


Ate today: 3 pieces of toast with jam at breakefast, 2 grapefruits, and for dinner some chicken and salad. I feel like thats way, WAY, too much! I feel like a pig. A big fat jiggily pig who doesn't deserve to eat EVER AGAIN!




Love

2 kommentarer:

  1. Omg you managed to eat so healthy! I spent the day looking after my cousin and scoffing chocolate. Where the hell do kids get all their energy from?!

    I hope you have a good day tomorrow. Blah days suck, but they do end :)

    SvarSlet
  2. They get it fo all the sweets they eat...;P

    SvarSlet