onsdag den 9. december 2009

It's in my head

First of all my WORD is down, (and therefor also my spelling control) so sorry for the poor quality of my post...


I had a really nice weekend. Me and some friends went to this awsome party downtown and it was almost a perfect night. The thing that spoiled the evning was my drinking! I drank so much!! At the end I could hardly stand, and I made a big jiggely fool outta myself! Arg...


I got a massage (once agian) from The Milestone (ED center), and I am goanna start after Christmas... I know it's for my own good and yada yada yada, but I'm really scared. All those new people and rules. I don't know if I'm goanna make it. And I feel this insane pressure that every one in my family expect, no DEMAND me to be all whole and healed when I'm done with the treatment...


What if I can't get better? What if I'm doomed to be eating disordered for the rest of my life?? Whould everybody then just give up on me?


I dont know...


And do I really want to be all whole and healed? I mean... If I aren't Cille with the ED, then who the fuck am I? What if my ED definds who I am? How am I then goanna survive without it?
I'm not sure I know HOW to live without my ED...

All these different emotions are washing over me right now, and I feel like I'm goanna drown -you know?
Love


1 kommentar:

  1. I understand that you are s insecure and bit overwhlemed but don't be a chicken and see if they can help you and maybe you will experience a whole new side of you-the healthy Cille and see the Milestone as the best thing you ever did in you ED life :)

    SvarSlet