tirsdag den 22. september 2009

Turning a new leaf...?

Nope!

I can't freaking do this!!

I feel like... Shit. Poop. Crap. Whatever! I want to be healthy... I want to stop destroying myself... But I can't... I can't do it... I can't fight anymore, it freaking HURTS! It hurts when I don't eat, and even more when I do! Fu'*§(/&"&!$"=(//%((&$§"ing!!

I Hate THIS! I HATE HATE HATE THIS!!

Gez-louize...
The truth is...I love it. I love to eat and purged. The feel is amazing, and the taste isn't that bad if I do it fast. I love to se other people (and I know this is HORRORBLE) stuff their faces while I am saying "no thank you". I love to feel lightheaded and empty. I love to step on to the scale and se the weight drop right off of me! I love to feel my bones; it’s like a "high" somehow...


Oh so help me god I love having an ED! It's my friend, my enemy, my drug, my lover, my guide, my saint, my secret, my person... My everything...









Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar