tirsdag den 22. september 2009

We are happy to inform you...

News from "the Milestone"...



So, there I am. Sitting in front of my computer, lalala, and then!!! DADADAAA!! A letter dumps dramatically trough my mail slid in the door!! I walk across the floor slowly, ‘cause I kinda got the feeling that it’s the letter I have been “waiting” for... I can spot the logo from “The Milestone” where I stand. It takes me two minutes to snap out of the shock, and walk all the way to the letter. I pick it up and open the envelope. Slowly, slowly. I don’t really want to see the results, because ether way it’s goanna upset me.



I see the top of the letter and I want to scream. To cry. To KILL myself...


“Dear Cecilie... We are happy to inform you that you have been accepted in the program...” Tears are already making the paper wet but I keep reading to find some kind of comfort. And I do, “The wait is approximately nine months...” I sigh. First thought; okay I have approximately nine months to prepare myself for this living hell...













Do you guys want to know what my second thought was? I have to loose weight!! I have maybe less than nine months to loose weight in peace!


Crazy, huh..? But you know, of cause a part of me is happy to be in the program, and that part is also really annoyed that I have to wait so long to get real progressive help. I still have my (free) psychologist until the beginning of the program, so I won’t be completely on my own.


... Wee...




Sigh... I just ate sooo many french-fries and now I feel like sh*t...



Love


Cille

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar