søndag den 27. september 2009

My inner thoughts...

These are some of my secrets:




I like the feel of being empty.


Some days I purge everything, just for the "feel" of it. (even water)


9 out of 10 times I fake my orgasm.


I am currently saving up to a boobjob in secrecy.


I wish I could take a knife and cut the fat away.


Once I tried (I have a small scar under my left boob).


I love my anti-depressing pills, cause they make me loose my appetite and they pump me full of energy so I can't sit still (burning more Cals than EVER!).


I have a million rules when I eat.


If I eat a mixed green salad, I eat all the red/yellow first, then dark green then green, so I can see how far I have come then I purge it all up again!


I think school is a waist of time, ‘cause I don't have a future.


I love to see other people eat cake while I'm eating nothing.


I often feed my friends with chocolate or candy, just so I can be thinner...


Every time I go out on the balcony, I feel like jumping. (I live on the 5th floor)


But I can't do it; ‘cause I would look fat to my funereal...


I hate Christmas because of the food...


I don't wanna recover as it is now.


I like my face, but when I look at the rest of me I think; what a waist...


I lie to my boyfriend about what I'v eaten.


I feel excided when I feel faint, ‘cause that means I'm loosing weight.


I hate when people tell me I look thin, cause I don't!!


I'm a little scared of dying, but terrified of gaining another pound!!


I wish I sniff coke so I could loose weight.


I love to shop for shoes, ‘cause you can never look fat in high heels.



I have a lot more, but I can't remember any on the top of my head :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar