onsdag den 11. november 2009

Chick


Hey gals!

So yesterday went by good, I ate what I was supposed to I feel good about it :)
Today I'm sick so its goanna be soup all day sweeties!

Here’s ma homemade “skinny” chicken soup recipe:

Cook Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes


Ingredients:
· 1 3-31/2 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
· 3 quarts water
· 3 large carrots, halved lengthwise and cut into pieces
· 3 celery stalks, sliced
· 2 leeks, white parts only
· 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped
· 1 onion, sliced
· 2 tsp black peppercorns
· 1 bay leaf
· 2 garlic cloves
· Salt and freshly ground black pepper
· 2 tbsp chopped dill for garnish


Okay Its not really ”homemade” I got it from my skinny cookbook, but it’s my favourite!
For breakfast I had nothing, so a pretty bad start on the day. I have the feeling that it’s goanna be a bad day…


Love

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar