fredag den 13. november 2009

Frosted



Brrr!! I’m hanging out in my apartment AND IT’S FUCKING FREEZING IN HERE!!!
I am seriously without sensation in my fingertips at this point!
My balcony door is broken, so the draft if a bitch! And the heat has been off while Thomas (my boyfriend/roommate) is in China, so I think it’s like 5 degrees in here.

I have been living with my mom the last three weeks and hanging out in my own apartment from time to time –mostly doing binges, but also to water the plants and collect some stuff I was missing at my moms. Yeah so last week I hung out here and I had the biggest grossest binge in pizza and some easy-stew-whatever… With the result; that I cried hysterically, drank vodka and threw glasses into the wall… Good job Cille… My stepdad came by to pick me up and I forgot about the mess I’d left.


So today – a week later – the apartment looked like SHIT! And smelled like it too… Gosh. So I just finished cleaning up the leftovers (which had been socked in the sink for NINE DAYS!). Oh. My. Freaking. God. That was so so gross!!! It smelled like… Rotten flesh and sour milk. EW!

But I survived and now the entire kitchen reeks of bleach and “lavender” instead. Not sure that’s better. Anywho, I have no plans for tonight so far. My friend invited me to some big fancy party gallerie opening, packed with cocktail-rich-bitch girls and “golden” boys. But I don’t feel like I’m in a very “fancy party” mood. I just have to wait it out and see.

I haven’t had anything to eat yet, and I am no where close to hungry after cleaning the kitchen! So that’s like a fast day to my diet – I guess?



Love<3

1 kommentar:

  1. I always find that cleaning helps to not make you hungry because of all the chemicals you use. I am sorry you had such a bad night with the pizza and then having to clean up the after math.
    Hope the rest of your day goes well. =]

    SvarSlet