lørdag den 31. oktober 2009

Gun in ma' eye


My little sis’ is crying. No screaming.
She’s 9 months old and she’s already driving me insane!
I am a really good big sister, but I have my limitations.
Normally I’m a very easygoing gal, but that baby is THE OMEN!

I HAVEN’T SLEPT IN TREE DAYS!

She’s evil! I tell ya’ EVIL!!!

God…
Last night I put my clock about 6 minutes too fast on purpose…
Just to make time go faster…
I am loosing it.

I miss my boyfriend so much its physically hurting me. I’m stuffing my face with food just to fill that hole in my heart he’d-

ARG! WOULD SOMEONE SHUT HER UP ALREADY??!!? TRYING TO FUCKING BLOG HERE!!!!!!

Freaking thank you…
Sigh...
My mind is hanging by the last string.

I’m cranky. Hungry. Tired. Fat. Pale. In pain.
Wish I’d have the money to do drugs. My life is sooo tiresome at the moment –I just need an escape.

Calorie intake today:
1 sandwitch with salami - 250
2 carrots – 40?
2 cokes – 300 (not even light? I just gave up)
70g of B&J – 100.000.000.000.000.000. Whatever
Like 1kg of dinner? – the same as B&J?

I don’t care anymore. I’m fat and a failure. Nothing can be done for me.
Put a gun in my eye?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar