onsdag den 15. april 2009

Poetry slam. . ?


Have you ever heard of the term poetry slam? I hadn’t before two weeks ago. And it was love at first sight. – By the way, just yesterday I preformed poetry slam for a real audience, for the first time ever! It wasn’t my own material, so I had to memorize the exact words extra hard to get it right.
Oh my god I was so existed, and even though I wasn’t very good (okay I think I sucked a**), I can always say it was the material’s doing, not mine. Heh. Oh well, I am sure if I keep practices and write till my fingers hurt, I am goanna rock the stage next time! :D

Ups, I forgot to even tell you guys what poetry slam even is! Wiki’s definition is: “Poetry slam is a competition at which poets read or recite original work (or, more rarely, that of others). These performances are then judged on a numeric scale by previously selected members of the audience.” My definition is: “Rocking young poetry, filled with song and rimes. And it never gets boring!”
Go ahead and youtube it ;)
Hey, you guys do you know how to upload movies from Youtube to a post like this??
~Later :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar