torsdag den 2. april 2009

This is my life
























Hey everybody! So it hit me that you haven't gotten a real introduction of me yet. Heh. I decided to step out in the light and tell everybody on the internet who I am... Ehm... Well I don't know if that is a good or bad idea yet. The bad thing could be that a psycho would steal my identity! Heh, but the worse thing is if my friends and family read this blog (they properly will). Though that seems a little unlikely to "just" happen -I mean there are a zillion blogs out there :D

Anyhow, my name is Cille and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. I live together with my cute boyfriend, Thomas, and he is my saviour and my doom. he wants so bad to help me with my ED, but he can't seen to wrap his head around the fact that he can't fix me just like that! Sigh, I really love him, but sometimes it is hard to live together with somebody who knows your weakest spot.

I am 18 years old and I am still in school. In DK we call it gymnasium and it is a optional education after the basic school. All in all it takes about tree years to complete and I am on my second. I HATE school (not to sound too teenage)... It was never really my own choice, and now I'm stuck! If I quit, I just wasted two years and if I stay I am going insate! So it is really a loose, loose situation. I don't know what I want to do in my life yet, other then I want to make movies or/and write books.

Hmm Yep that's all for now :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar