torsdag den 2. april 2009

Celebs we all hate to love. . .

The famous lollypop girls.

They have everything. Money, fame and a 23'' waist.



And tough everybody is saying "Oh my god she is a skeleton!" They are really thinking, 'but how did she get that thin?' We all hate them for being perfect, that’s why every time they screw up we love to read about it.




I don’t like Linsay Lohan, I think she is a drama queen and a fake... But to be honest, I properly wouldn’t act any bette if I was her. So anyhow, here is a littel tribute to the lollypopgirls.


Oh and by the way, I know Nikki isn't really one og the lollypop girls but she might as well.







Click to enlage

1 kommentar:

  1. I love these pictures. I don't see them as overly thin I actually think they look fine. They are right for their size.

    SvarSlet