tirsdag den 14. april 2009

Week two

I have done pretty okay in the last week, but now the cravings are getting worse. Right now I want to eat French fries and donuts so bad it is killing me! Mm… But when I think about all the fat, grease and calories, well, it’s just not worth it. Sigh I guess...

Did you know that a "normal" craving only last about 15 minutes? And that it is (mostly) caused by hormones and fluctuations in blood sugar level? I didn’t know before I looked it up, and now, whenever I feel like munch on a “Sneakers” I sit down and stare at the minute timer. I also realized that you can’t really do anything to fight the crave off, but you can prevent it! My cravings are like stubborn brats. If they don’t get what they want, when they want it, its almost impossible to stop them. - Unless I literally sit on my hands and chant “15 minutes, 15 minutes, 15 minutes…”

But if I eat before I feel extremely hungry, and cut down on the amount of food, (so I am only 80% full) the chances that I will binge, are somewhat slim.
I also try to eat under 500cal a day (right at the moment) but still eat 6 times a day, and all you have to do is to go green! Cucumber, salad, pepper, grapes and melon are my favorite choices. Normally I don't support the celeb-philosophy of “Only eat something in a curtain color” believe me it is bullshit, except the color green. It is scientifically proved that green veggies and fruits contain more vitamins and minerals then colored fruits.

Well, Im going to the gym later so bye :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar