søndag den 26. april 2009

So rich, so pretty

My newest thinspo song!


So rich, so pretty by Mickey Avalon = Niiice!


Although did you know that in the song bulimia and rich/famous/pretty/happy is linked?? I do not support that...


It's too easy for young girls to get the wrong idea about bulimia… And yes, yes, I know bulimia isn’t infectious like the flu, but I still think you should keep in mind that teenage girls (who just want to be popular) might get the wrong idea! And, okay, Im still a young teenage girl at the age of 18, and I am using the song as thinspo!? See my point?


Hmmm, aside from that, the song is sooo killer awesome!

1 kommentar:

  1. I agree. I think that once a kid learns to purge it's downhill from there on. It's like your first smoke you constantly seek the next one to give you that "high" feeling.

    SvarSlet